-
January 23rd, 2003, 06:08 PM
#121
Inactive Member
There are never any conventions around here. I'd like to go to one sometime but it would be a long drive.
-
January 24th, 2003, 09:57 AM
#122
Inactive Member
I can say i'm lucky! in Spain there are only two or three important comic conventions, one in Madrid, one in Barcelona, and one in Granada, the there are others, but they aren't so known. Anyway, i bet it will be cool, and if i'm able, i'll get me the OST of Xenosaga.
-
January 24th, 2003, 04:17 PM
#123
Inactive Member
im into El Hazard right now XD
-
January 26th, 2003, 01:43 AM
#124
Inactive Member
I looooooooooooove my desktop. XD~~ *drools*
BEHOLD! >o<
http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenk...red_lovin_.GIF
(Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
January 26th, 2003, 02:52 AM
#125
Inactive Member
o.o!! http://www.planetquake.com/gundamuni...ed/big/154.jpg this is whats on my new BG [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
January 26th, 2003, 02:55 AM
#126
Inactive Member
Nice Mitsu-Chan! That's an awesome winamp skin and XP style!
-
January 26th, 2003, 05:24 AM
#127
Inactive Member
BTW Mitsu-chan, how do I get the elvish fonts to work? I dled, but dunno where to put em :/
-
January 26th, 2003, 05:28 AM
#128
Inactive Member
Okay. You download the fonts, unzip them, open another folder and go to: My computer - Control Panel. There should be a folder which says: 'Fonts' and put what you unzipped ( Aka: da fonts ^_~ ) into this folder.
Hope that helps, if not, tell me.
-
January 26th, 2003, 09:44 AM
#129
Inactive Member
i've did what you said, but i didn't work for me. I looked in the help menu, and i should use a "install new font" but there's no option like that!! T-T i think i'll need to reinstall something, but i'm too lazy for that.
-
January 26th, 2003, 03:36 PM
#130
Inactive Member
Thanks Mitsu-chan, I'm trying ti right now!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks